Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship to my country?
Yes, we ship worldwide to the United States, Canada, UK, and other countries throughout the world.
How much does shipping cost?
- United States Customers: Shipping to the USA is a flat rate of $10 for any size order.
- International Customers: Depending on which country you live in, you may be required to pay two shipping related charges. The first fee is paid to us. The fee is a flat rate of $15 for any size order. The second fee may or may not be charged by your country for taxes/duties for importing into your country. Before you order please check with your government tax agency to figure out if you will need to pay any fees for buying products that are shipped to you from India.
How long will delivery take?
3 to 7 business days on average. If your order is out of stock delivery may take 2 to 4 weeks. Please contact us if you would like to purchase an out of stock product and we can give you a better estimate of time.
How do I place an order?
You have the option to place a secure online order using our website or if you prefer please call us at 919-335-8088 and we can process your order over the phone. If you reach voicemail please leave us a message with your call back number and the best time to call and we'll call you back as soon as possible.
What payment options do you offer?
You have two payment options. The first option is to pay with a credit or debit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. If preferred, we offer Paypal as a second payment option.
What is your minimum order?
We have a minimum order of 3 knobs or tiles. you can mix and match different designs or order all of the same design.
How do I check on the status of my order?
When you place an order at Potteryville.com, you will receive a user name and password that will give you access to information regarding your order. Once you have logged in, you can click on "View your order history" to see your order. This page will give you the details and status of your order. If you have not yet paid, there will be a link for you to "make a payment" in order to complete your order.
Returns, Replacements, Exchanges
What if my order arrives damaged or deffective?
If your order arrives with damaged/deffective products please email us pictures for verification and we'll ship replacements to you or refund your money.
What is your return/exchange policy?
We will accept all returns/exchanges (for any reason) requested within two weeks from the date the knobs are received. To receive a refund, follow the steps below:
- Send us an e-mail stating that you would like to return or exchange your order and we will provide you with our U.S. address where we can accept returns.
- Repackage your order in the original packaging and ship to our U.S. address at your own expense.
- Once we receive and verify the returned order we will issue a refund or send you products in exchange if requested*.
*Please note: Potteryville.com charges a restocking fee of 20% of the order total on all returns and exchanges and all shipping charges are non-refundable.